[webmasters] Discount for Non-Profit Web sites

Anna Stubbs (annask8@slip.net)
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 14:07:12 -0800

Hi David,

Would Roller Divas qualify for having our web-site on your server?
Roller Divas is a not for profit skating club whose mission is to empower
women through athletics.

We are not interested in moving our site at this moment. But,  if we wanted
to in the future,
would we qualify?

I think it is really great you are offering to do this for non- profits.
Either way, you are providing a great service.

Sincerely,

Anna Stubbs
Co-founder Roller Divas